Helpful information for all your pet health needs
- August is Pet Dental Month at Berry Vet Clinic and we are pleased to focus on such an important aspect of pet health.
- Keep an eye out for is Myxomatosis – a fatal virus in pet rabbits that has recently seen an increase locally. The virus is transmitted by mosquitoes, fleas, other blood sucking insects, and direct contact.
- Berry Veterinary Clinic is committed to the delivery of high quality advanced reproductive technologies for mare and stallion owners.
- Spring is a time for allergies and your pet can suffer too, dogs and cats are more prone to skin irritation and inflammation during the spring months and they’ll persistently scratch, lick and bite to get relief.
Services & treatments
- Skilled care for your dogs, cats, birds, rabbits/guinea pigs, reptiles, and other wildlife.
- A full range of services for your beef and dairy cattle, sheep, goats, alpacas and pigs.
- Comprehensive veterinary care for your horses and donkeys.
- Gold standard dentistry by an Equine Veterinary Dentistry associated vet.
- Regular puppy preschool classes, dog behavioural assessments and training.
- Personalised grooming, bathing, nail trimming and puppy grooming training.
- Tailored rehabilitation and physiotherapy for dogs, horses and other animals.
- Personalised veterinary care at home from Albion Park to Milton.